STARBOARD COTTAGE .... SHERINGHAM, NORFOLK
- Starboard Cottage sleeps 2 adults and offers short breaks all year
- The cottage is probably one ot the oldest and smallest in Sheringham
- It is situated at the seaward end of the High Street, a few steps from the promenade, and boasts a sea view
- In the evenings, this is the lively part of the town.
- There are four pubs in this area, all offering excellent menus and real ale
- Train and bus stations are within walking distance
- Sheringham is one of the few places in Britain where you can see both the sunrise and sunset over the sea